Your Source For Solutions
HVAC Sales & Supply Co., Inc. is International Comfort Products Company's
Tempstar Distributor Of The Year!
Our most profound THANK YOU to all of our Tempstar Dealers and HVAC employees who made this possible!
We're going to kick start 2014 with a little CASH!
Program runs March 15-May 15, 2014
Unlock the Cash in Your Recovered R-22
Tax Credit Highlights
- 2012-2013 Tax Credit Efficiency Requirements. The efficiency requirements are the same as for 2011.
- Tax Credit Amounts. The amounts of the tax credits allowed to the homeowner are the same FIXED amounts—$300, $150, $50—previously available in 2011.
- Limitation on Credits. The cumulative limit a homeowner may receive in Section 25C tax credits claimed from 2006 - 2013 is $500. Accordingly, if homeowners have already claimed Section 25C tax credits prior to 2012, they will only be able to claim new credits for improvements made during 2012 or 2013 for the remainder of the $500 lifetime limitation, if any.
- New Dates. The new credits are available for qualifying products purchased and “placed in service” between January 1, 2012, and December 31, 2013.
Attention Tempstar Dealers!
The Tempstar Technical Literature Search App
This new free Tempstar Tech Lit Search application allows you to view Tempstar documents on your mobile device, just as you do at gotempstar.com. Searches can be restricted to a particular type or document status (current or non-current). Anyone can download the app. It's easy to use and can be accessed anytime. Here’s all you need:
• An iPhone®, iPad® or Android smartphone or tablet
• An internet connection
• A PDF reader app
How to Download the Tempstar Tech Lit Search App:
For Android devices: Select the Play Store icon on your phone to go to Google Play. Then select Apps and search for Tempstar.
For iPad/iPhone: Go to the secure dealer log-in page. From there, you'll be directed to the app's location.
Or simply click the appropriate link below for your device!
Move To Geothermal Today. We can help!
The Tranquility split geothermal system consists of the Tranquility outdoor split unit (TTP) and the Tranquility air handler (TAH). When paired together, this series has among the highest efficiency rating of any geothermal system on the market today. The Tranquility split system easily connects to new or existing fossil fuel and electric furnaces, uses Earthpure® HRC-410A, and it exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 and Energy Star 3.0 efficiencies. It also meets requirements for the 30% federal tax credit on installation costs.
Introducing...Green made easy.
The Internet enabled, wireless ecobee Smart Thermostat allows you to manage your home comfort from anywhere at anytime. Unique features automate energy conservation to help you conserve energy, save money and reduce your environmental impact.
Click the thermostat for more details
We are pleased to provide our contractor customers with this important information regarding key financial performance information for successful contractors including ratios, financial statement analysis and much more. Click the link below and please let us know if you'd like more information. Thanks for your business!
Key financial formulas and ratios at your fingertips to help you quickly:
- Regularly evaluate your business' performance
- Assess and manage your cash flow
- Improve your acces to credit and/or terms of your credit
|Knauf Fiberglass||Duct Wrap, Duct Liner, Duct Board||